This course is designed for system administrators who are new to the ServiceNow ecosystem. During this 3-day interactive training course attendees will implement various system administration functions in their own instance, learning to perform fundamental administration and configuration tasks.
• Perform core configuration tasks
• Work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and
• Use mobile clients
• Activate plugins
• Add users, groups and roles
• Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import
sets and update sets
• Work with two key process applications: Knowledge Base and ServiceNow Service
• Create workflow activities and approvals
• Configure alerts and notifications
• View upgrade history and status
• Control system access and data security
• Create baseline performance metrics
• Run reports, configure service level agreements (SLAs) and perform instance
branding and customization
• Integrate social IT elements and learn best practices
Attendees participate in real world, relevant lab exercises. The class features lecture and group discussions, as well as extensive hands-on practice, delivered in a wide variety of labs, tech talks and an interactive discussion of a comprehensive, real-world example.
Who Should Attend: This course is designed for new ServiceNow System Administrators – 0-3 months into a new deployment.
Prerequisites: The ServiceNow Foundations eLearning course – six modules that introduce the ServiceNow platform and interface.
Following this course, ServiceNow recommends that attendees have at least two to three months of hands-on experiences with ServiceNow before attempting the Certification Exam.
How to Attend: Please register HERE